Sunday, August 2, 2015

Let the Road Trip Begin!

Plans change. They just do. I had a few trips planned and they fell apart so it was an opportunity to pull together a brand new plan. Just me and the kid... South Florida Road Trip! Oh yeah!!!

As you all know, I have a plethora of day trips that can be done from Central Florida but I have so many more ideas that are just a little bit further than a day trip may allow. Time to bring in those ideas and put it on the map.


Yep, that's the map! 890 miles of travel and oh, did I mention I have 5 days to do it? Uh-huh. 

Crazy? Maybe a little. 

I'd like to start out along the Peace River and then head to Ft. Myers. After that it is the Everglades National Park and then to the Keys. Follow that up with going back up towards Hobe Sound/Jupiter Inlet. Let's see how this goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment