Tuesday, January 29, 2019

First I was afraid...

I was petrified. Yep, that's how the song goes.

With a new mirrorless camera in hand for a trip overseas, I only had the thin wrist strap that came with the camera. Since it was cold and I had on gloves and a heavy jacket I was fearful that I'd drop my camera, oh, I don't know - about a hundred or so times.

When we returned I decided I needed a strap. I was looking at some nice vintage straps and then came across rope straps. Awe, even better, climbing rope. It's been a while since I climbed regularly but still, those are great memories. Okay, sold, a rope strap it is.

And then I got it. I was afraid, yes, petrified. I thought it was wayyyyy tooo big and bulky to work for this tiny camera, but I loved the look of it. "Let me just try it," I thought. I took it to my daughter's next sporting event and I fell in love. It gives the dainty little camera some weight and really is comfortable. I'm glad I went with the slightly longer length since this isn't a viewfinder camera. The 37.5 inches works perfectly for over the neck or over the arm.

Have a look for yourself.

They'll even add these little rubber covers over the metal for no cost. 


There are tons of different rope colors and designs available, and yes, even choices for your next dog leash. Check out Just Pet Products on Etsy on directly on their site at Just Pet Products. Let me know what you get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment