Monday, March 7, 2016

Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot

don't know about you, but it seems to me that the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot has gotten more and more like the Food and Wine Festival… but I'm not complaining. In fact, I think it's a wonderful thing. 

Flower and Garden Festival started this year on March 2 and runs until the end of May. I got to go this Saturday and the weather could not of been more perfect. Seriously, it was a beautiful day. I mean just look at the picture. 


The flowers are everywhere, the sky is blue, and then don't forget all the food and beverages that there are to offer.

Oh, you wanted to see food pics? I thought you'd never ask. Just where do I begin?


These fine samplings come from France and China. The strawberries are back again and I'd recommend giving these a taste! Delicious. Strawberries coated with a sesame candy coating and they are juicy and delicious. 


And for those of you on Untappd, like myself, there's even a cider tasting. TheMcKenzie's  Black Cherry smelled so delicious that they really could make a perfume out of it as well. You'll find these goodies in America at the Smokehouse.


You want more? Take your pick. From salad to ribs, they have it all!

 
And there's nothing wrong with squeezing a little bit of spiced nuts, bourbon infused chocolate and caramel deliciousness in the mix as well.


I must say the watermelon slushy was the bomb with a little splash of Hendricks Gin. Having an awesome bartender made the experience even better.


Did you want to try some fish? The grouper was The perfect texture and taste to leave you wanting more.

But I should stop there. I've got you all drooling and ready to go adventure around the World Showcase eating your way through. Don't forget to get your passport and check off as many things as you can. And somebody go see the butterflies. I didn't get a chance to and that's one of my favorite things.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment