Sunday, November 29, 2015

Back to the Palm Coast We Go!

Off to my happy place. Well, really, it's one of my 3 favorite spots that include sand and water. The list is long but I would say Washington Oaks Garden State Park is easily in the top 3 along with Lover's Key and Blowing Rock.... and.... and...and... Okay, I'll stop there. The list of favorites is long.

But look at this! How could you not love it?!?!?


Doesn't even look like Florida, right?


Shadowy self-portrait.


Panoramic view of the rocks and the ocean.


 Nice little archway letting some light in.


 Rocky view.


I imagine the rocks in Sedona looking a bit like this.


Rocks as far as you can see.



Playing with the light.


I always seem to find my way into this little spot with this same view.


And if you go across the street to the gardens you'll see ponds, the rose garden and the beautiful view of the bay. 

I won't bore you with tons of details since I've reviewed this one before but pack a lunch. Check it out. Check the tides before you go. Seeing the tide in is just as cool as seeing it out. Getting to see BOTH is worth it!

Oh, and on the way back stop in and eat at The Funky Pelican in Flagler Beach. Yum!!! I had some delicious shrimp and grits. 





No comments:

Post a Comment