Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hidden Gem in Howey-in-the-Hills

Yep, there's a city in Lake County named Howey-in-the-Hills. It's a quant little town but they have the best little market out there... the Howey Market.

So I was out that way for a training/meeting and my co-worker, Donna, told me about this market. Sold. If I can get out for a lunch adventure, I'm in! 

Need a kitschy gift? Check!


Need a great selection of craft beer? Check!!


What about wine? Check!
Delicious deli sandwiches? Oh yeah! Check!
Healthy snacks? Check!
Interesting soda selection? Check!
Fresh from the farm eggs and produce? Uh huh! Check!
Wooden puzzles? Yep, that too! Check!
Wonderfully, friendly staff? Check!
This place is a hidden gem. Check it out and see for yourself. Grab a sandwich and go across the way and picnic by the water. And find them on Facebook! They share sandwich specials and rare beers that they have in stock. Good stuff, I'm telling you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment